[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions

Kira elegant.pegasus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:26:08 CEST 2010

在 Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:18:10 +0800, Catalin Florin RUSSEN
<cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk>寫道:

> I think that specific versions must be created.
>
> 1. one for the Desktop computers (think of installing on Intel iMac or
> Dell
> all-in-one with multi-touch display)
> 2. one for Laptops and Netbooks (yeah, optimized for this ones)
> 3. one for mobile devices (phones, smart phones, tablets)
> 4. do not forget the server side
> 5. PS: and some gaming too :)

I think at some point, the splitting of ONE version is great, but

going too far would cause too much manpower on tweaking...

Maybe a better way is to have the normal installer in DVD version

have much more task-oriented selection, not just Desktop selection.