[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

lebarhon lebarhon at free.fr
Fri Dec 10 16:11:05 CET 2010

Le 10/12/2010 15:32, Hoyt Duff a écrit :

> Communication is always a challenging task, especially when dealing
> with the culture of The *NIX Way: RTFM.

TFM doesn't still exist, you can't read it :)

Those who don't feel happy about the way Mageia works are right to
express it, that doesn't mean somebody (the founders for exemple) is
wrong, that means nobody is perfect and we have to work with complaints.
The managers/founders are good as long as these complaints aren't
becoming excessive.