[Mageia-discuss] Fwd: Results of the App Installer Meeting

Maarten Vanraes maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:09:21 CET 2011

Hi, could you ask for a small editorial edit?

Samuel: We already agreed that we would like the current Ubuntu Software
Center to be improved and used in various distributions.

the "We" here stands for people at that meeting, while due to the leading
questions it seems you tell them "We(Mageia) already agreed ...".

out of context ripping is dangerous.

Regards,

Maarten