[Mageia-discuss] Mageia-discuss Digest, Vol 7, Issue 32 Torrent File

Morgan Leijström fri at tribun.eu
Mon Mar 21 21:44:48 CET 2011

Thank you :)

I checked both DVD iso's sha1sum before seeding them.

sidenote:
thepiratebay tracker which is primary have been off line every time i have
checked, lucky i made a multi tracker, but most trackers are offline...

But it means people starting uploading need to wait many minutes until their
client have found a working tracker find it using DHT, before the download
starts.

/Morgan