[Mageia-discuss] Mageia-discuss Digest, Vol 7, Issue 32 Torrent File

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Mon Mar 21 21:48:20 CET 2011

21.03.2011 21:42, Doug Laidlaw kirjutas:
> Linux Tracker had the dual.  I got a torrent from there for the DVD and gave
> it my ISO file.  It added some data to the ISO, despite an earlier MD5 check.
> I hope that the original being seeded is O.K.  All md5 etc and .txt files are
> included with the torrent, but it was definitely the ISO that was incomplete.
>
> Doug.

I'm the author of those torrents. As i didn't find any more official torrents.

Torrents:
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=da5192b9d6b9010f5f8f420eb9c29f9211e8d621
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=6836b56dfd2ba7b77d27987f234f64f3b0a08f37
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=01e74e9a924bc8b1e8166adf0c3c33cdff16107a

If you already have some of those ISOs downloaded from ftp and want to help with sharing:
1. Start downloading torrent
2. When it has populated files, pause torrent
3. Overwrite ISO with the one from ftp
4. Force recheck
5. Continue downloading torrent
6. Happy seeding! ;P

All ISOs were checked with md5sum before creating torrents, so they should be ok.

--
Sander