[Mageia-discuss] Mageia-discuss Digest, Vol 9, Issue 6

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Fri May 6 16:25:14 CEST 2011

On Fri, 6 May 2011 08:00:02 PM mageia-discuss-request at mageia.org wrote:
> This is wrong ^; this gets all of them
> # urpmf /usr/lib64 | grep \.la$ | awk -F: '{print $1}' | xargs urpmq
> --sourcerpm | awk -F: '{print $2}'|sort -u |wc -l
> 736
>
> And the first of the problems is gvfs failing to build:

 This is over my head, but today I got the same problem trying to build
gnucash from source.  No package could provide the .la file.  If the files are
to be removed, they need to be available from somewhere.

Since Mageia has the latest version of gnucash, I could probably edit a source
RPM to make my changes (Australian check format.)

Doug.