[Mageia-discuss] Easyurpmi forMageia ?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun May 22 10:36:42 CEST 2011

2011/5/22 Daniel Le Berre <le.berred at free.fr>:

> It is probably worth improving the way the current media manager is
> working than add yet another tool to the distrib.

Yes, as I said, as soon as the system provides a functioning error
handling in case of slow or outdated or even not reachable mirrors,
there will be no need for other tools. Until this is the not the case,
there is the need for such a tool.
(This has been the unchanged state of the issue for a long time,
bugreport at Mandriva existing for a long time without any change).

Anyhow, I'm not asking for such a tool as SmartUrpmi to be set up at
mageia.org if there are technical/security issues.
But I am sure we will have it online at other places soon because
people will see the need.

--
wobo