[Mageia-discuss] User support mailing list?

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:37:25 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I like the idea of a dedicated support ml for users. Ubuntu is using such
lists and it is very well used even there exists irc and forums as well.

So why shouldn't we try something like that? If it's not used we can delete
the list and use the forums instead.

Like already mentioned the users should decide which kind of medium to use
to ask their questions.

So far

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen