[Mageia-discuss] User support mailing list?

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Mon Jun 6 11:10:20 CEST 2011

Daniel Kreuter a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> I like the idea of a dedicated support ml for users. Ubuntu is using
> such lists and it is very well used even there exists irc and forums as
> well.
>
> So why shouldn't we try something like that? If it's not used we can
> delete the list and use the forums instead.
>
> Like already mentioned the users should decide which kind of medium to
> use to ask their questions.
>
> So far

> Daniel Kreuter

Yes indeed.
According to the Ubuntu wiki, the "ubuntu-users" mailing list is for "Ubuntu help and user discussions"
They do not have a separate user discussion list.

This mailing list, called Mageia-discuss, is for user discussions and help.
So why would you want to split this list ?
You're just going to remove many of the people who help.

--
André