[Mageia-discuss] User support mailing list?

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Tue Jun 7 20:05:13 CEST 2011

Le 2011-06-07 09:57, Michael Scherer a écrit :

>> At this early point of development we need user feedback from the user
>> community regarding our distro. What, I wonder, is the rationale for
>> limiting the chance of collecting more data from our user base?
>
> Are you volunteer to collect and summarize feedback from the existing
> tools ?
>
> If the answer is "no", then we will not do anything with more feedback,
> except doing false hope to people.
>
> If the answer is "yes", show us the work.

Sure, what would you like me to do.

FYI ... I was an active contributor to the Mageia marketing team but
have had 3 spinal surgeries since last April where I have had to relearn
how to walk each time. I had my last one April 1st and am still in
recovery which has cut up my volunteer time a bit. I am also holding the
mageia.ca domain which is pointing to the mageia.org site.

If you are saying that this will help convince you that bridging these
together are a good idea, then no problem.

Let me know what you need done. I am hoping to re-join the Mageia
marketing team but am lurking for the moment.

Marc

NB I am also active on the LibreOffice marketing team.