[Mageia-discuss] Chromium : Stable, beta and unstable versions in core repositories
superaphke at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 06:36:34 CEST 2011
Not a problem for me but that it is something a little bit illogical (for me)
with chromium packages in core (+ updates) repository for mageia 1.
Till yesterday (see bug https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2589) it was
logical: we had a stable version in 11, a beta version in 12 and unstable
version with 13.
Now we have :
- stable - 11.0.696.68-1.mga1 in core release
- stable - 13.0.782.220-1.1.mga1 in core updates (bug 2589)
- beta - 12.0.742.53-1.mga1 in core release
- unstable - 13.0.761.0-1.mga1 in core release
1. For me (just an opinion 'cause i only use stable versions) in core
release/core release updates we must not have beta or unstable versions.
Never, core release / core updates are only for stable rpm's in all cases.
2. If beta and unstable have their places un core (updates) repositories, is
it normal that we don't have beta and unstable versions > last stable version
What do you think ?
More information about the Mageia-discuss