[Mageia-discuss] Google-Earth

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Wed Sep 14 19:56:58 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 14 Sep 2011 12:09 my mailbox was graced by a message from
Wolfgang Bornath who wrote:

> <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org>:
> > has anyone managed to get GoogleEarth to work under Mageia 1 ?
> > If so, how ?

> There's a lengthy thread in the Mageia forums with a solution:
> https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=76

Thanks

> BTW: How come you have a German quotation (and a famous one!) as signature?

Been collecting quotes fo over fifty years, got at present nearly 800 in a
file, wrote a small gawk script cronjob that changes the tag in my sig file
every hour.
And I have tags in all the languages I speak, French, English, German,
Spanish, Broad Scots, not to mention Latin, Greek, Japanese, Hebrew, Old
English, Scottish Gaelic, etc.

Cheers,

Ron.
--