[Mageia-discuss] Big printing issue with HP Photosmart 7150 and Mageia

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Sun Sep 18 17:27:03 CEST 2011

Am 17.09.2011 19:09, schrieb Thomas Lottmann:
>>> You could also try running hp-setup - see if it helps...
>>>
>>> Pastes of my ouput are here:
>>>
>>> hp-check -t: http://pastebin.com/13M79uJ1
>>> hp-info -i: http://pastebin.com/tyHeMYCz
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> My apologies for answering so late. I was overwhelmed.
>>
>> Here are my logs. I do have errors.
>>
>> hp-check -t: http://pastebin.com/zpKEdESu
>> hp-info -i: http://pastebin.com/vN8nErFG
>>
>> From now on, I still do not know what to do.
>>
>> Thank you for your help.
>>
>> Thomas.
>
> I had no answer to this mail. Does any one have a clue?

Well, from your logs you still run the old hplip version.
Could you please rerun hp-check -r -t with the newer hplip?
The errors are mostly for compile-time dependencies, which
you don't need for running hplip. But seems there's a problem
with dbus on your box from the log.

Also /var/log/cups/error.log would be helpful.