[Mageia-discuss] Testers needed for siproxd.

David W. Hodgins davidwhodgins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:03:30 CEST 2011

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 01:14:56 -0400, Marja van Waes <marja11 at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Well, I guess a tester without sip-experience is better than no tester
> at all.

Thanks.  I would test it myself, if I had the hardware needed to run
the tests, or the knowledge to figure out how to test is with the
hardware/software I do have. I don't, and as far as I know, none of
the other qa members do.  So we either have to find people to test it,
or accept that we can only test that it installs without conflicts.

If we can't find testers with the needed hardware, we will let the
update go through as long as it installs without conflicts, but would
really prefer to avoid doing that.

Regards, Dave Hodgins