[Mageia-discuss] HP Photosmart Plus b209a-m

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Wed Oct 12 10:30:34 CEST 2011

Am 26.09.2011 16:33, schrieb Gary Montalbine:

> On 09/26/2011 09:32 AM, Frank Griffin wrote:
>> On 09/26/2011 08:14 AM, Gary Montalbine wrote:
>>> Is anybody using this printer? I am having color problems.
>>>
>>> Gary
>>>
>> I'm seeing an Epson Stylus Photo R220 that had been working fine
>> suddenly start printing in black and white in Cauldron. What are you
>> using and what are your symptoms ?
>>

> I am using an HP Photosmart Plus b209a-m. It prints a darker red than what is
> in the actual photo.
>
> Gary

For your color problems, could you please try to remove all hplip and cups
packages,
clear your /etc/cups/printers.conf and reinstall cups, and try a manual
install of hplip according to
http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/install/manual/distros/other.html
This would rule if the problem could be in our packages.