[Mageia-discuss] Saving thunderbird customized toolbars

Len Lawrence tarazed25 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:30:47 CEST 2012

On 23/08/12 18:36, Juergen Harms wrote:
> Thunderbird allows to customize its toolbars, for instance to add a
> "Mark" or "Delete" item to the toolbar of its main window.
>
> If I do a similar action in Firefox, such a modification is
> automagically saved: the next time I start Firefox, Firefox gives me
> the modified toolbar as it had been most recently customized.
> Thunderbird forgets this kind of modification: each time I launch
> thunderbird, I get the default toolbar and not the one I had recently
> customized.
>
> How can I tell thunderbird to remember customized items?
>
> Juergen
Not sure exactly what you mean but I managed to add a delete icon to the
main toolbar (Get mail, write....) and that survived to the next
invocation.  Not that delete is useful on that line because it is greyed
out until a message is selected, which brings up a delete button in the
message view.

Len