[Mageia-discuss] Saving thunderbird customized toolbars

Juergen Harms Juergen.Harms at unige.ch
Thu Aug 23 19:36:28 CEST 2012

Thunderbird allows to customize its toolbars, for instance to add a
"Mark" or "Delete" item to the toolbar of its main window.

If I do a similar action in Firefox, such a modification is
automagically saved: the next time I start Firefox, Firefox gives me the
modified toolbar as it had been most recently customized. Thunderbird
forgets this kind of modification: each time I launch thunderbird, I get
the default toolbar and not the one I had recently customized.

How can I tell thunderbird to remember customized items?

Juergen