[Mageia-discuss] desktop icons disappearing

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 00:27:46 CET 2012

despite saving my session over and ver again, for no reason i can see my
desktop icons keep disappearing every 3rd or 4th boot it seems, not every
other boot because after resetting them and saving the session they are there
the next boot or two,
to get the icons back i go to the cashew, select folder view settings, change
it to desktop view, apply and change it back to folder view settings apply and
there are my desktop icons, of course they are the wrong size and in the wrong
arrangement, i fix that and they stay for the next few boots, i have 6
workspaces with separate desktops and two of them have icons on them, this is
in updated mageia2
am i alone in this?

bascule
--
"I teleported home one night
With Ron and Sid and Meg.

- A poem about matter transference beams.