[Mageia-discuss] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Wed Dec 26 12:38:10 CET 2012

Just thought I would wish, to those who celebrate Christmas, a very
Merry Christmas and all of the best of wishes in the new 2013 year.

It has been a wonderful year for Mageia, and I have gotten all positive
comments from the users for whom I have installed Mageia onto their systems.

Most of all, a great many thanks to the devs and other Mageia team
members who have worked diligently at making Mageia such a wonderful distro.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
Marc at MarcPare.com