[Mageia-discuss] [Mageia-announce] Mageia 3 alpha 3 available

John Bowden led43john at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:48:01 CET 2012

On Tuesday 20 Nov 2012 18:54:19 Fred James wrote:
> Boring!  What is boring?
>      Download ... burn ... boot ... fail
> That is boring.
>      Live DVD and CD as well, both GNOME and KDE4 versions
> I do hope your final release will support known hardware.
> Regards
> Fred James
> PS:  My machine runs Mageia 2, KDE4 ... GNOME won't display ... sigh
>
> Anne Nicolas wrote:
> > Hi there
> >
> > Finally it's done, alpha3 is out. See announcement on Mageia blog:
> >
> > http://blog.mageia.org/en/2012/11/14/send-bugs-ad-patres-for-mageia-3-alph
> > a-3/
> >

> > As said, your feedbacks are needed especially for hardware support and
> > upgrade from Mageia 2.
> >
> > Thanks all for the hard work.
> >
> > Enjoy!

Did you file a descriptive bug report, after all thats one of the reasons why
we release ALPHA versions. If there were no bugs then it would be a full
version release ;)
John (Led43_xxx)
--
Registered Linux user number 414240

Guy Faulks the only person to enter the Parliament with honest intentions and
he was going to blow them up !