[Mageia-discuss] Latest update not completing -- give message ...

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Mon Sep 10 22:41:52 CEST 2012

I just got a note from a friend on Mageia2 and she says:

"In updating, I receive the following message:

Sorry, the following package cannot be selected:

- lib64mesagl1-8.0.4-2.1.mga2.tainted.x86_64 (due to unsatisfied
lib64txc-dxtn) "

I get the same. I told here that there will most likely be another
update later to fix the problem.

Do other people have the same results from the update?

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré