[Mageia-discuss] Can't access floppy drive

Paul Simon psimon at sonic.net
Mon Jan 30 22:26:47 CET 2012

I see from your note that it has not been answered yet.  I have the same
problem with both Mandriva and Mageia but am not as advanced in Linux as you
are.  Let's hope there is someone smarter than we are who can help us, and
then add the few lines of code so that we who still use floppies can
continue in our old ways.

Paul Simon
news:jg1nen$4r8$1 at dough.gmane.org...