[Mageia-discuss] Team Membership Query

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Sun Feb 26 13:22:14 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 01:04:15AM -0600, Kevin R. Bulgrien wrote:
> Are any team members interested in giving feedback about whether they see
> benefit in incorporating light contributors or not?

Always welcome from what I think. There are only a few tasks that
require more permanent contributions. E.g. assigning yourself as
maintainer of a package.

As long as you don't do that, IMO it is even fine to become a packager.
I'd love someone who just cleans up spec files every so often.

Just never forget that any contribution is appreciated. Some people have
more time, so be it.

--
Regards,
Olav