[Mageia-discuss] home network using broadband router

WALKER RICHARD richard.j.walker at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 10 17:57:06 CET 2012

" Is it possible you are mixing files from different Mandriva/Mageia versions?"

It's worth looking at. This was a fresh MGA1 install about a year ago,
and I have kept it up to date. I'll take a closer look at version
numbers later on, after I have fitted new brake pads to my car
(hopefully they'll be the type that don't make that metal-on-metal
grindy noise :-)

Richard