[Mageia-discuss] beta2 woes and no graphical root (tonyb)

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Thu Apr 12 22:22:23 CEST 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:19:27AM -0400, Renaud (Ron) Olgiati wrote:
> And remember too that Linux is all about user's choice; none of the "We are
> XXXXX of Borg, resistance is futile, you will do exactly what we tell you".

http://www.islinuxaboutchoice.com/

Aside from above, what is the benefit of having loads of options to me?
I just want it to work. If there is an option I have to check before it
works then it requires work to make it just work.

I want the freedom that source code gives me. Choice? Don't care.

Maybe I should subscribe to mageia-really-offtopic ;)

--
Regards,
Olav