[Mageia-discuss] Handbooks - the lot

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Thu Apr 12 20:52:58 CEST 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 01:14:25PM +0100, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> You are right with the criterium "an application I use". But here we
> are talking about handbooks of every single little KDE app being
> forced upon the user, whether he wants/needs it or not.

Suggest to refrain from saying that you're forced. I don't see how
you're being forced what I think is the common understanding of it
(http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/force). Nobody is forcing you to install
this (not having an option != forcing) and you have the freedom to
either change (e.g. rm -rf). Saying you're being forced when clearly
this is not forcing is IMO incorrect.

--
Regards,
Olav