[Mageia-discuss] Linuxquestions.org

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Tue May 15 12:14:12 CEST 2012

On Tue, 15 May 2012 07:44:58 +0200
mageia-discuss-request at mageia.org wrote:

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 22:15:26 +0200
> From: Anne Nicolas <ennael1 at gmail.com>
> To: Mageia general discussions <mageia-discuss at mageia.org>
> Subject: [Mageia-discuss] Linuxquestions.org
>
> Hi there
>
> For those who may know it, Jeremy from http://www.linuxquestions.org/
> proposed us to add Mageia forum. We think it could be nice to have it
> as these forums are a very good way to promote Mageia.
>
> But we need some volunteers. They will have to create an account and
> be added as moderators of this forum.
>
> So if you are interested in it, please ping here.
>
> Cheers

I signed up as an answer man, and immediately answered a question about
Mandriva.  I haven't logged in since.  I couldn't be a moderator, but I
could me more active answering questions.

I must add my profile to the ones on the forum.  I am in Australia, a
moderately advanced user with no technical background.  On Mandriva's
welcome questionnaire, I rated myself on the middle category.  I still
contribute to the Mandriva newsgroup.  I am retired, but have health
problems.

Doug.