[Mageia-discuss] Skype on Mga-1 (solved)(again)

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Mar 23 12:31:15 CET 2013

On Saturday 23 Mar 2013 14:08 my mailbox was graced by a message from Kiki
Muhammad Syahadat who wrote:
> +1 for this. But why you still using Mageia 1 when this release is 'end of
> life'?

Because when I tried two days ago to upgade from Mageia 1 to Mageia 2, it
buggered my system (no KDE); so I tried to do a install of Mageia 2, which did
not take (bootloader refuses to install) so in desperation, yesterday and this
morning, I have been installing Mageia 1 again...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       When the gods wish to punish us