[Mageia-i18n] Setting up i18n team

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 16:32:33 CET 2010

> Well, either you have a server of your own or you just use the  Mageia
> wiki. Register at the Mageia wiki. Then log in, go to the  translator
> page and see how other groups did it. Write a link in the  Romainian
> section, click on the link and you can create the page.

I look forward to see how to do this.

> Of course  it
> makes no sense to have a list and a page as long as you are alone.  But
> I see more name in the Romanian section, how about contacting  them?

I'm already in contact with them. As this is their first experience of this
kind, I've asked first to train on translation, send me for validation and the
I'll push their translations on the stream. You can see this on the blog, Bogdan
gave me a hand with the translation.

> We can change that to 19:00, no problem, for me it makes no  difference.

Thanks, you're a gentleman.

> Another option could be 2 meetings at the same day. as I  am retired I
> could participate in a meeting at 10:00  GMT +1 in the  morning and
> another one at 19:00 or 20:00 GMT +1, with the log of the  first
> meeting published in between.

Lucky you I might say, I must work again 40 years before retirement with our
French laws (now they'll push the retirement age to 72 years!!!)
I'll be at one in the after-noon, promise!

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team