[Mageia-i18n] Meeting logs of December 16, 2010

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 16 22:53:10 CET 2010

Hi,

this was a long one, mainly because we heard all participating team
leaders about the progress in their respective language teams.

There was one agreement, not new to the readers: wobo was appointed
team leader and obgr_seneca was appointed substitute of the
international i18n team for the 5 months coming.
Thank you all for your trust, we will do what is necessary! :)

A problem which was brought up is that there are many languages
missing still, they are listed in the wiki page but they have not yet
come to one of the meetings nor sent mail about their existence to
this list. Some whole language groups are not even subscribed to this
list. We decided to look into that when more of the technical
infrastructure is available and we can get ready to do the "real"
work.

Another discussion about tools and workflow was left open. You will
read a mail about this topic tomorrow.

Meeting logs are available at
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings#international_i18n-team_meetings

Regards