[Mageia-i18n] Workflow for i18n translators

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Fri Dec 17 16:40:13 CET 2010

Am 17.12.2010 16:16, schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:

> 1. Using Transifex online and offline
> Given the fact that transifex is able to use the svn tree, you can
> work online in transifex. This is collaboration of several people on
> the same file until the file is translated and proofread. Only after
> that it will be committed.
> If you are offline you can still get the file from tranisfex,
> translate it and upload to transifex again. I don't know how this
> actually works with Transifex. We will know more about this after
> obgr_seneca and somebody else had a look at Transifex and report back.

Sounds great so far.
Do you know if we need to add mageia to http://www.transifex.net or can
we install trasifex on our server?

And probably a question for the future, if we have obgr_seneca as
transifex expert:

Is there a chance to propose a translation anonymous?
Maybe an example to make my intention more clear:
If I am a simple user and did found a string which isn't translated or
isn't translated well, it would be great if I could go to
transifex.mageia.org (or whatever), seeks the missing string and make an
proposal for it. The team leader of my language will then be informed
and can accept, discuss or discard that proposal.

Regards,
Thorsten