[Mageia-i18n] proposal about localisation method - italian kde system

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 24 17:52:35 CET 2010

Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it> schrieb am 2010-12-24
> hi all,
> i'm available for italian translations, i have experience in kde
> and mandriva translations...
Hi, nice to see an Italian on board. We were missing you from our
meetings over the last weeks.

> now that nothing is yet decided (hope
> so) i would like to propose to you the italian system to handle po
> files that consists in a usable, efficient, off-line and clear
> (every file has a owner and must ask for it if you want translate
> it) method of translation. what do you think? for istance, this is
> my personal list of files:
A bit inflexible I think. I'd prefer the way we are discussing (using
transifex).
Using transifex's collaboration tools and communication over language-
specific mailing lists.
But we can discuss this on our next meeting, January 6th.

You can read up the logs of the last three meetings here:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings#mageia-i18n

Yours,

Oliver aka obgr_seneca

PS.: And merry christmas!