[Mageia-i18n] proposal about localisation method - italian kde system
molch.b at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 25 18:55:00 CET 2010
2010/12/24 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it> schrieb am 2010-12-24
>> i've never used transifex, i will try to understand about it a
>> little more... anyway, i think to be available for the next
>> meeting, we can talk about my proposal there
> Me neither, but Jehanne (from the French team) and me are going to
> write a summary of transifex until next meeting.
It would be nice to discuss it here in the list before the next meeting.
1. Marcello, could you explain a bit more about your system?
- How does collaboration (reviews, proofreading before committing, etc.) work?
- How does it work with svn?
What we need is a system which allows
- online and offline work
- organisation of work within a group
- reviewing files by others
- final review and commit by 2 "team committers"
2. Could you organize your team according to the team building process
(see Mageia i18n wiki and meeting logs)?
- in case of questions I can give you more information (I'm occupied
until Tuesday but free after that)
Have a nice holiday season
More information about the Mageia-i18n