[Mageia-i18n] Epoll french proofreading ( and translations update )

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:23:21 CEST 2010

Lombard Marianne <marianne at tuxette.fr> schrieb am 2010-10-07
> The it.po file must be send to Olivier (Nanar) or Michael (misc) (or
> both of them). They have write access to the svn and can commit it.
Since Nanar gave me commit access to the epoll svn you could also send the
files to me for checking them in.
Please make sure to use the latest version of the pot file for your
translation.

It would be good if the po files where proof read by some other translator to
make sure the translation quality is ok (for example due to ambiguous English
strings)
I'm quite sure, I got it sorted out by the help of Nanar and Misc and a few
other German translators so I think I could help you if some strings are
unclear.

Oliver