[Mageia-i18n] Epoll french proofreading ( and translations update )

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Tue Oct 12 11:47:38 CEST 2010

> Lombard Marianne <marianne at tuxette.fr> schrieb am 2010-10-07
>
> > The it.po file must be send to Olivier (Nanar) or Michael (misc) (or
> > both of them). They have write access to the svn and can commit it.
>
> Since Nanar gave me commit access to the epoll svn you could also send the
> files to me for checking them in.
> Please make sure to use the latest version of the pot file for your
> translation.
>
> It would be good if the po files where proof read by some other translator
> to make sure the translation quality is ok (for example due to ambiguous
> English strings)

i have a quite good experience in kde translations, i should not have major
issues, anyway when available i will try the UI to check if it is ok.
> I'm quite sure, I got it sorted out by the help of Nanar and Misc and a few
> other German translators so I think I could help you if some strings are
> unclear.

i have some of them:

(28)  Base DN:
(50) Don't send receipt by email
(125) Page generated the %1
(194) Write it down [...] - which action is performed?
(220) already participated in this poll the %1
(256) to come

> Oliver

cheers,
Marcello