[Mageia-i18n] Romanian blog translation: Home, Sweet Home!

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 16:04:19 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I do not like to deprive Romanian Mageia followers from vital information on the
blog.
So, I'll translate every article in OpenOffice Writer document and post each one
in a separate message here, so the blog administrator could copy&paste on the
Romanian section.

Here's the translation for the latest article "Home, Sweet Home!"

The more to come soon :)

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team