[Mageia-i18n] Romanian blog translation: Home, Sweet Home!

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Oct 18 02:16:23 CEST 2010

Le vendredi 15 octobre 2010 à 15:04 +0100, Catalin Florin RUSSEN a
écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> I do not like to deprive Romanian Mageia followers from vital information on the
> blog.
> So, I'll translate every article in OpenOffice Writer document and post each one
> in a separate message here, so the blog administrator could copy&paste on the
> Romanian section.

Using odt will not be very nice for ml archives :

- not really indexed by most search engines ( and not show in browser
AFAIK )
- not worth the tradeoff when compared to text ( especially for ml
archive and because it is send to every subscriber )

Please use simple text files.
--
Michael Scherer