[Mageia-i18n] [new] Beta1 download page

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:51:25 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

we have a new download page for beta1. It's still a bit rough, the way
it is implemented as well, and it should settle in the coming days,
with your feedback in particular.

Contrary to previous websites pages, this one is a very strictly
formatted one, so strings to translate are gathered in a PHP array
(could be better than that, I know, we'll see for further iterations
and migrate what we have already).

You can get the strings here:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/downloads_locales.php?view=markup
(French is already there) and see how it renders in English here:
http://mageia.org/en/downloads/ - you may notice some strings missing
from the array, feel free to add them or shout at me for not having
these ready at the time! :-)

Hopefully, this nears a final design for the download page: that is,
the jump to RC and finale releases won't be as big as the one from
alpha to beta.

Cheers,

Romain