[Mageia-i18n] [new] Beta1 download page

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:00:51 CEST 2011

2011/4/5 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> Hi guys,
>
> we have a new download page for beta1. It's still a bit rough, the way
> it is implemented as well, and it should settle in the coming days,
> with your feedback in particular.
>
> Contrary to previous websites pages, this one is a very strictly
> formatted one, so strings to translate are gathered in a PHP array
> (could be better than that, I know, we'll see for further iterations
> and migrate what we have already).
>
> You can get the strings here:
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/downloads_locales.php?view=markup
> (French is already there) and see how it renders in English here:
> http://mageia.org/en/downloads/ - you may notice some strings missing
> from the array, feel free to add them or shout at me for not having
> these ready at the time! :-)
>
> Hopefully, this nears a final design for the download page: that is,
> the jump to RC and finale releases won't be as big as the one from
> alpha to beta.

Nice, I like it.

So, for translating:
As you can see at the svn address in Romain's mail there are all
languages in one page, structured in arrays.

My first idea to translate is either
 - open the svn address,
 - copy/paste the english array into an editor,
 - translate the strings
 - send the page with your language's array to this thread.

you can use piratepad as online editor for collaboration.

WDYT?

--
wobo