[Mageia-i18n] Norwegian Bokmål (nb) team Status and development

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:17:03 CEST 2011

2011/4/8 thomas <thomas at bjoernvold.com>:

> TODO: Provide a Transfix account for Olorin

Does he have a Mageia identity yet, in other words: did he register at
identity.mageia.org?
This is a required step before he can be added to the LDAP group of
i18n (done by sysadmins)
After that he can be added to the norwegian team in transifex.

> It is not clear to what extent this will be needed considering the already
> translated files that olorin will provide. But one extra person to do the
> makeup should be enough.
> It might be a good idea to get an overview of what files olorin can provide
> -and more importantly- what files he does not have.

The files to be translated are in Transifex. If Olorin already has
translations of former Mandriva files he has to see where there are
differences between the Mandriva pot files and the Mageia pot files.
The Mageia pot files in Transifex are binding because they are coming
from the packages.

If there are suggestions to improve the pot files then pls post them
here, we are compiling a list of corrections to file it as bugs

--
wobo