[Mageia-i18n] Request to join the Catalan translation team.

Sergi Serra sergisr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 23:43:12 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm writing to you because I'd like to join the Catalan translation team.

My name is Sergi Serra (sergisr) and I'm from Badalona. I am a Mageia user
since the first Alpha release, after several years using Mandrake/Mandriva.
I have no idea of computer programming (unless you consider "computer
programming" the BASIC languaje), but I'd like to contribute to Mageia in
some way, and I think that translating could be a good way to do it.

Regards,

Sergi.