[Mageia-i18n] Request to join the Catalan translation team.

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Thu Dec 8 16:41:18 CET 2011

2011/12/7 Sergi Serra <sergisr at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing to you because I'd like to join the Catalan translation team.
>
> My name is Sergi Serra (sergisr) and I'm from Badalona. I am a Mageia user
> since the first Alpha release, after several years using Mandrake/Mandriva.
> I have no idea of computer programming (unless you consider "computer
> programming" the BASIC languaje), but I'd like to contribute to Mageia in
> some way, and I think that translating could be a good way to do it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sergi.

Hi Sergi, and welcome to Mageia i18n team.

I gave your Mageia account the right to log into transifex.mageia.org,
which is the web-based software that we use for string translation. If
you did not do so already, you should try to contact the two other
Catalan translators which are listed here:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/I18n_teams#Catalan

Could you try to log into Transifex once so that I can add you to the
Catalan translation team there? You will then be able to help
translating all the projects which are on Transifex.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien