[Mageia-i18n] French translation of last blog entry

Remy CLOUARD shikamaru at mandriva.org
Tue Feb 1 20:21:32 CET 2011

Hello there,

I just came across the last blog entry in french and I would like to
suggest some improvements of the current translation
(http://blog.mageia.org/fr/?p=330)

1) installeur d’applications: sorry, even though the translation is
correct, I find it ugly and imprecise, because the goal is not only to
_install_ applications but also to get metadata, interact with ratings,
comments.

proposition: gestionnaire d’applications

2) “bien que nous pensions que cela sera une innovation importante pour le
logiciel libre” : s/pensions/pensons/, otherwise it would mean we don’t
think that anymore

3) “confiant dans les bénéfices” : confiant pour.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
--
Rémy CLOUARD