[Mageia-i18n] Meeting tonight

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Feb 24 13:36:49 CET 2011

Le jeudi 24 février 2011 à 06:14 +0200, Marek Laane a écrit :

> And mailing lists' Sympa interface still waits
> including other languages besides English and French Sympa is translated.

From
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-i18n/2011-February/000808.html

Can the interface be translated to my language ?

Yes, it can, for some value of "my language". For now, we just enabled
en and fr, but if there is demand for others, we can see if this is
translated or not. If this cannot be, you will have to see with
sympa.org upstream to push the translation there, and we will be able to
get them once we upgrade to sympa ( ie, like 6 months to 1 year alter )
This is potentially frustrating, we know.

If there is demand for a translated interface, we look.
Corollary, if no one ask anything, we don't look.

So where have you asked for us to add a translation, as I didn't seen
any demand from anyone about that ?

--
Michael Scherer