[Mageia-i18n] List of translators

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Thu Feb 24 15:57:23 CET 2011

> Hi,
>
> talking to misc yesterday he told me, they set up two groups for tx in our
> ldap. One for the "normal" translators who will have access to tx and one
for
> the commiters (the people, who will take the translations from tx and commit
> them into svn).
>
> We now should have a list of the peoples account names on
identity.mageia.org.

is it possibile to use the identity.mageia login in transifex.mageia? i tried
but it didn't work, i don't know anyaway how it's supposed to work. another
thing, you told me transifex had serious issues and probably i'd use anything
else, you changed your mind (or the issues have been resolved)?

> Just a reminder: we wanted to have two committers per language team.

i'm sending a request to the list, i'll probably be one of those committers.

> So could the language team leaders compile a list of their team including
> information on who shell have commit rights and send this list to me?
>
> Since we probably don't want all those usernames visible on the list (and in
> the archive), it maybe good to not send this to the list but to me directly.

ok, when we'll have a final decision, i'll send you an e-mail

> Oliver

cheers,
Marcello