[Mageia-i18n] List of translators

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:07:36 CET 2011

Am Donnerstag 24 Februar 2011, 15:57:23 schrieb Marcello Anni:
> is it possibile to use the identity.mageia login in transifex.mageia? i
> tried but it didn't work, i don't know anyaway how it's supposed to work.
Your username has to be given special privileges to be able to login to our
transifex, that is why I need the list I've asked for.
When you are added to the tx group, you can use the same login as on identity
in tx.

> another thing, you told me transifex had serious issues and probably i'd
> use anything else, you changed your mind (or the issues have been
> resolved)?
I'm in contact with the transifex team and the fedora l10n team, we are trying
to get upstream tx to fix those issues for us.

In parallel, we are looking at pootle, which is another web based translation
software.

So we'll see, which one is better suited to our needs.

Oliver