[Mageia-i18n] Request of mailing lists for i18n language teams

Jerzy Trzeciak artusek at wp.pl
Sun Jan 2 22:01:45 CET 2011

Hi,

Following the last meeting on irc://irc.freenode.net/#mageia-i18n it is
agreed to establish MLs for i18n language teams.

I know that wobo has already requsted it to misc:
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-sysadm/2010-December/001372.html
But what is going on with it now?

For the time being it is not a big problem yet. However we should expect
more work for translators soon, and (I think) language specific
discussions should be addressed to separate MLs to avoid total mess in
https://www.mageia.org/mailman/listinfo/mageia-i18n

BTW
Polish translators' team info page is already created :)
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=i18n-pl

Regards,
Jerzy Trzeciak