[Mageia-i18n] German "Donate" button in donation page

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:50:36 CET 2011

2011/1/18 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:

> Ok. You may as well point out the page where to do the changes and I
> will apply a sed (will be more practical for everyone maybe?).

I remember the way we used to work on the old Mandriva page:

 - Gaël sent a 'diff -u foo.php' of each english page with changes to
a web-translator maling list
 - web-translators had scp access to their language pages on the webserver
 - web-translators downloaded the corresponding file in their
language, made the changes, uploaded it again
 - webserver did a nightly update

Unfortunately I don't know sed as well as I would like to. Could you
do with a diff?

--
wobo