[Mageia-i18n] Update of pages for cs (Czech) translation

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 20 21:50:40 CEST 2011

2011/7/20 Pavel Fric <pavelfric at yahoo.com>

> Hi,
>
> the file added to the e-mail in attachment was always meant to replace that older file for support page with mispelling.
Yes, but our translations are done with arrays of strings which are
dynamically added to template files according to the language. Romain
and I would have to search the single strings in the file you sent and
add them manually to those arrays.
That's kind of hjard work, when not understanding the language.
So please make it easy for us, download the file I sent you the link,
make your corrections there and resent me the file.

Thanks,

Oliver