[Mageia-i18n] Important informations for our new translators

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:41:13 CEST 2011

Hi there,

the translators
- xalba (basque)
- mkbu95 (brasilien portuguese)
- pooch1039 (ukrainian)
- mrbarman (catalan)

have been added to the i18n groups and I have added them to their
respective teams in our Transifex.

For those of you, who are starting new teams, you should not have to
start from a blank situation.
You can find the addresses of the existing translations in our svn
(that we imported from Mandriva) here:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:transifex_list_of_projects
Just download your po files there and upload them into Tx before you
start working on those files.

So, let's have fun with the translation work.

See you arround,

Oliver